Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Home Finally and a Bridge View

We are finally home...arrived home about 2 hrs ago. I am trying to stay up until a normal hour here even though it is nearly 3:30 am Venice time. It seems to make it easier to return to NY time that way.

I still have a few posts left from Venice. One day it was sunny...so I headed back up to the area I had done a few sepia sketches and did the whole scene as a sketch with watercolors. Of course the weather changed by the afternoon and I got wet in the rain again. lol I swear out of the month that we were there it must have rained at some time during at least 17 of them!

I did start visiting blogs instead of unpacking. lol I promise to get over to yours soon. Also the giant posts that I was getting her annoyed me so I am slowly resizing the photos so they aren't under the side panel.


4 comments:

  1. Welcome home, Joan! Thoroughly enjoyed Venice through your sketchbook! Made me want to go back.

    - Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tina. I can understand wanting to go back.

      Delete
  2. Welcome home although it really doesn't seem like a month has gone by. This piece is charming and I see you weren't the only one enjoying the sun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was nice to be outdoors when the sun was shining. Time did fly.

      Delete