Tuesday, April 2, 2019

We're Off!

I am posting a little early in the day for me since we are off to the airport shortly.

As I hinted at before here on the blog, I will be traveling. Our "home" for the month of April will be Venice. My husband will be working on recording his music there so I am going along to make sure someone sketches Venice...it is a job someone has to do. lol Our flight leaves tonight from Kennedy Airport where I will be sketching later today. I absolutely detest packing and can't wait until the suitcases are zipped and waiting to go.

This was sketched on Sunday which was a damp, nasty day. I needed to see a little color so I sat in my mobile studio in the parking lot of Fantastic Gardens in Patchogue and sketched this scene.


I am hoping that all will go well with the internet we are supposed to have in our apartment in Venice, and that my next post will be from there. I've already made arrangements to meet up with a friend who lives in Rome. She is coming to spend a day with me next week.

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your adventures!

    - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anxious for your sketches along your trip. This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete