Saturday, April 6, 2019

Near San Marco

My apologies for not commenting on anyone’s blog. The program I used to use to view them on the iPad is no longer supported by Apple. Some if you I do see on Facebook and Instagram so that will have to do for now.
I also couldn’t get the images to resize to a smaller size yesterday. That seems to be hit or miss, but at least they are posting.
This morning I went with my my husband to listen to the orchestra play some of his music in San Marco Square. What a treat!!! I posted one if his songs on Facebook if you want to check it out. I started a sketch of the orchestra but I didn’t finish the last two musicians....maybe tomorrow.

I did sketch in the San Marco district today. Today was a partly sunny day...the first since we have been here. Please enjoy my Venice.






4 comments:

  1. Wow, I’m so impressed with your sketches and then that you get them posted. Applause, applause. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strange that I could post but couldn't comment or reply on anything anyone else posted. Blogger doesn't seem to play well with the iPad. I guess I'm lucky I was able to post at all.

      Delete
  2. These are wonderful Joan, especially the cafe scene. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The waiters from the cafe came over to look and each one wanted to know if they were the one in the sketch. lol

      Delete