Monday, October 29, 2018

Inktober 2018 - Day 29 & Today's Tiles

Inktober is nearly over. Here is my Day 29 sketch done while sitting outside the Sensationally Sweet Gourmet Candy shop in Patchogue. It was too windy to sit outside...and I was too lazy to get out of my car. lol I did use my orange micron pen to give it a little Halloween color. I am hosting the Scavenger Hunt over on WetCanvas this week and one of the items I listed was "having to do with Halloween" so when I passed by this shop I pulled over and backed up to park in front of it. I didn't dare go in!
#inktober, #inktober2018


I've got to keep the alcohol ink tile momentum going. Here are two that I did today.




5 comments:

  1. What a feast for the eyes and I lol at "didn't dare go in!" Understand!
    Enjoyed the cars and AI tiles. I enjoy just letting the inks do things
    I cannot do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Julie. It is fun to let them work their magic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charming Halloween sketch Joan and the tiles are super too - especially the snow scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent! I like the snow scene, too. Candy shop is super great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, so I want to know did will power win, or did you have to go in and see if the candy was sensational? Love the tiles.

    ReplyDelete