Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Inktober 2018 - Day 31 - Finally!

The last day of Inktober 2018 has arrived and I am glad to see it end. I think I did too many sketches the same way. Next year I will have to change it up a bit. For my Day 31 sketch I did a complex scene directly in ink...lots of details at La Corte's Farm Stand in Mastic.
To those of you who also took on the challenge of Inktober this year, congrats to you if you completed a sketch every day or if you only did a few. That's a few more ink sketches than you would have done if you didn't participate. And to those of you who actually followed the prompts each day, my hat is off to you.
#inktober, #inktober2018


4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Joan! I knew you would finish! I'm relieved that it's over, but I really enjoyed giving ballpoint a solid try this year. We'll be back for more next year, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations on a job well done! I loved all the scenes and the details you put in them. I love the orange on the pumpkins in this one. Wow. I think you pretty much sketch every day or more than one a day anyway, this was just 31 more, doubling your usual. Amazing artist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have really enjoyed your ink pieces this past month although I can understand that you are glad to see it end. You have done some wonderful sketches of some very complicated scenes - my hat is off to you Joan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see the restlessness to add color in your work here. Congrats for finishing another inktober year!

    ReplyDelete