Saturday, October 27, 2018

Inktober 2018 - Day 27 & More Tiles

A Nor'easter was forecast for most of the east coast today, so I decided that I would stay home and work on some art for the art fairs that are coming up. But first I needed to get my Day 27 sketch done for Inktober. When my sister and I were at Abma's Farm the other day I bought a few gourds to bring home. They were a good still life setup for the sketch.
#inktober, #inktober2018


Here are the new tiles I did with alcohol inks.






5 comments:

  1. Beautiful tiles....I love the vibrant colors....I think they will do very well at the fair.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super job all round Joan and the colours on the tiles are sure to attract sales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sketch is mah-va-lus…… The tiles are great, too. Good luck on sales!!

    ReplyDelete