Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Inktober 2018 - Day 23

My Tuesday plein air group went to Frank Melville Park in Setauket today to paint. We were hoping for some autumn colors but there wasn't much yet. I did get a bit of color fix working on that painting but it isn't quite finished yet. I will post it when it is. I took a break for lunch and figured I might as well go back and do my Day 23 sketch for Inktober 2018 while I was up there. (Setauket is on the north shore of Long Island, about 25 minutes directly north of me.) When I went back I sat looking toward the bridge that is over by the watermill.
#inktober, #inktober2018


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, anxious to see the color sketch, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo. I will have to find time to finish the painting.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful sketch, Joan! I would love to see you add color to this. I have never gone to this park...SO many parks on Long Island and I thought I saw them all! Lol. The ducks are perfect in this sketch.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hilda. I did a painting of a different view yesterday, but it isn't finished.

      Delete
  3. A lovely Sketch Joan - it looks so peaceful and inviting.

    ReplyDelete