Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Inktober - Day 10 - The Harbor, Bob's, and a Ferry Ride

Today was our last day in Damariscotta for this trip. We planned on leaving around 10am but I went down by the harbor to do an Inktober sketch in the morning. This was done with a twig and Chinese ink. I think the extra practice with the twig is starting to pay off. #inktober #inktober2017


Our last stop in Maine was for lunch in Kittery. Bob's Clam Hut is our favorite restaurant...and it is deadly. We always eat too much, but the food is so good. When we finished eating I had some time to do a sketch before we got back in the car to head back to the ferry in New London, CT.


Of course I found someone to sketch on the ferry ride. This man was sitting with a woman that I assume was his wife, but they got up and moved before I got to sketch her.



7 comments:

  1. I think you're rockin' the twig, Joan! And is that the place where you showed the food on Facebook -- looked like clam strips, maybe? Looked yummy!

    - Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tina, yes it is the same place as the photo of the food...Bob's Clam Hut in Kittery, Maine. Their food is so good! I'm having fun with the twig, but it isn't easy to work with.

      Delete
  2. So good on the sketches. Can’t say clams look like good food to me. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these peeks into your travels

    ReplyDelete