Friday, February 25, 2022

Sunken Meadow

 A bit northwest of me is a state park that is located right on Long Island Sound. Sunken Meadow State Park has a boardwalk, a beach where you can swim, tidal mud flats, rolling meadows, woods, and marshes. It also has a golf course. I headed over there over the weekend for the views of nature as well as views to sketch people as a warm-up for the upcoming 1 Week 100 People Challenge. 


I sketched the people as they were coming down the slight ramp from the boardwalk to the parking lot.


Once again I am having problems with Blogger. I can post new entries but can't respond to any of the posts that readers submit. I also can't leave responses when I visit the blogs in my "favorites." This has been an ongoing but off-and-on problem for me for a while. My friend, Tina Koyama, had suggested a while back that I use Chrome for Blogger. I downloaded Chrome and so far it seems to be working and letting me respond. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it stays that way.

4 comments:

  1. The sketches are super. I find that I need Chrome sometimes. Especially for filing in forms. My iMac is pretty old. I hate to quit it and go to the new with so much streaming and apps that need updating all the time. We are still in the boonies and our internet is not good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Computers are wonderful when they work the way we want them to. I just don't understand why Safari works for everything else but not for Blogger.

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear your commenting bug is back! Guess what? I can't seem to reply to some comments on my own blog, either! :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chrome seems to be working for me. It is just annoying to have to switch to something else to respond. But at least I can post and respond. I don't know if it will work from my iPad. That is so outdated and I don't know if I can download Chrome onto it.

      Delete