Saturday, February 12, 2022

Horror Night

 The Patchogue Sketch Club has been meeting online for the last few weeks instead of at the library. When the Covid numbers went up we decided we would rather play it safe. Luckily our "Sketcher in Chief," Mark Propper always seems to find something unusual for us to sketch. This week it was old horror movie posters. I am not a horror movie fan and both of these films were from the 1950s. It was an unusual night of sketching. Several of the members checked out the internet and I know they found a clip from "The Wasp Woman." I haven't seen it.




2 comments:

  1. I don’t watch horror movies either. You did a good job on the posters. I’m smiling so that is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was something different to sketch for sure. I was never a horror movie fan.

      Delete