Monday, December 21, 2020

Sayville Snow

 I haven't been posting all my sketches in the order I did them. Sometimes I sneak something else in as soon as it is done. After the snow I've tried doing as many sketches of it as I can...at least before there is nothing left to make a good subject. The snow from this last storm has been very cooperative and has stayed put on a lot of the bushes. I think that was because it froze and that is keeping it from melting. This was sketched in front of one of the houses in Sayville, on Strathmore tan toned paper with watercolors and white gouache.



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Many thanks, Jo. It does look pretty, doesn't it?

      Delete
  2. this is lovely Joan - so nice for Christmas. If only snow stayed pretty and off our roads - lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val, thanks. I like the way it looks...now if it would only cooperate. lol

      Delete