Sunday, December 13, 2020

Coffee and Chatting

Driving down the street in Bellport the other day I saw these ladies sitting outside Casa Di Palma. I liked the fact that they were pretty socially distanced and showing that you can still enjoy the company of others right now if you do it right. I sat in my "mobile studio" across the street to sketch this view. Every time the light on the corner turned red the traffic would block my view. Luckily the ladies weren't in a hurry and posed for quite a while.


 

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Lots of great details here Joan. Wonderful painting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You capture wonderful moments in time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know they hang out for a while until you got them nice in your sketch. I can only speculate how you wish the traffic flow would go fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super sketch and it is nice to see such a scene

    ReplyDelete