Friday, May 31, 2019

Harbor Crab

My Wednesday night sketch group was scheduled to meet outside a restaurant called Harbor Crab in Patchogue and draw the scene there. By 5:00 they were calling for heavy rain and thunderstorms so we decided to meet inside instead...of course that meant ordering food or drinks or both.lol They seated us in an upstairs room that did have a view of some of the boats in the marina. Some of the sketchers concentrated on the decorations in the restaurant because there were all these sea creatures hanging on the walls, but I pretty much sketched what I saw...my friend Rosanne to my left and Mark across the table and the view out the window to the marina.


3 comments:

  1. I like this as it includes so many aspects of your life - other sketchers as well as the boats and other scenes outside. Very nice Joan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val, thank you. It does include a lot of aspects of my life. ;)

      Delete
  2. Yes, a good combination for a sketch. Typical you!

    ReplyDelete