Saturday, March 23, 2019

Brooklyn Flea Market/Smorgasburg - Part 1

The NYC Urban Sketchers met at the Brooklyn Flea Market and Smorgasburg today. It moved to a new location since the last time we sketched there. It was fun with lots of subjects. 

I started with a sketch of the creative area that was set up for the kids to play and create. There was a big roll of paper for the kids and piles of crayons. Some adults were very happy to sit there and color too.


Several of us were sketching from a table. Right nearby were some very tempting delights. I sketched the Ring Ding Bar. It looked so good and there were all kinds of flavors...the nutella was calling me but I resisted. Right next to the Ring Ding Bar was a donut stand with really outrageous items for consumption. I resisted all of them. Yea!


2 comments:

  1. Wow aren't you strong to resist all those goodies! Delightful sketches Joan - especially the one with the food - lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I had to be good...there was just too much to tempt me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete