Monday, March 4, 2019

Stone Building

Yesterday I was near Middle Island to help out with a First Lego League event. Last year when I went I stayed later with my friend to sketch the older students with the robotics competitions. Yesterday my friend was tired so we left after the event. I remembered that Spring Lake Golf Course was nearby and drove over to check it out. This stone building was on the property. I'm not sure if it is a caretaker's house or a club building, but I decided to sit in my mobile studio and sketch it and the snow around it.


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful Joan! The chimney topper and the branches behind the chimney make that part look like a little man - lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the details like the un-melted patch of snow on roof and the soft edged shadows shown at front. Okay...and I was just seeing the "Little man" that Mellowood saw. LOL how cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is warm despite the snow. Interesting find, good work on the stones.

    ReplyDelete