Thursday, February 21, 2019

View Up Middle Road

Yesterday our forecast was for snow in the afternoon so I went out fairly early to sketch something before the "storm" came. I sat in a parking lot in Sayville along Middle Road to paint this view heading from Sayville to Bayport. Of course it started snowing lightly while I was painting so the wipers had to keep being turned on to clear the windshield. Right here I don't think we got more than an inch of snow...just enough to make things wet and sloppy. This morning almost all of it was gone except for areas that were really in shade.


6 comments:

  1. Interesting view point. Well done, I like the trees a lot. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice composition, Joan. Good to hear that it melted quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brr - it looks cold there! I like the way you did the trees Joan - just enough to make them real without going overboard. Well done!

    ReplyDelete