Sunday, September 9, 2018

Return to the Eastport House

On Tuesday morning we made a return to the same house in Eastport as in the post below. The owners are such nice people. They put out cold water in a cooler for us and fresh picked blackberries. It was another hot day so I found a spot in the back of the house that was in the shade for most of the morning. I liked the collection of pots in the back garden. Again they had fencing around the garden to keep out the deer which will eat everything they can get.


8 comments:

  1. I like this a lot. Reminds me of our garden in Bolivia. We have no garden flowers in Texas or here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another charming painting Joan. The fence even looks good - lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now Joan this is my kind of painting - a garden corner. So lovely. Have a super week friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job painting this garden and I like your wire fence. I know how tedious it can get!

    ReplyDelete