Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Alcohol Ink Tiles

Just in case you were missing seeing my alcohol ink tiles here are a few recent ones. A friend of mine said she would like to buy a sunflower tile and wanted to know if I had done any southwestern design tiles. She wanted one as a gift for a friend she would be visiting. I told her I hadn't done any southwestern designs but I would give it a try. She also wanted larger tiles so I did the 6 inch ones instead of the 4 inch ones. The inks are very unpredictable so I'm never sure what I will get. I brought her 2 sunflowers (not pictured) and these two. She bought all four of them.

(BTW the white circles are not part of the design but a reflection of the lighting in her kitchen. 

I will be doing several shows before Christmas so I need to get started on developing an inventory for the shows.



3 comments:

  1. These are all beautiful, Joan! You have another winning theme series here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mel. It is fun to see what I can get the alcohol inks to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job - alcohol inks are so unpredictable but you did a supe rjob with these two. congrats on the sale!

    ReplyDelete