Saturday, October 7, 2017

Inktober - Day 7 - Pemaquid Point & Waiting for the Parade

Today's Inktober sketch was done at Pemaquid Point...one of my favorite places. Next to the Pemaquid Point Lighthouse is the Seagull Shop. I sat outside and sketched the corner of the building and the view out to the ocean.


This afternoon was the parade to go with Damariscotta's Pumpkinfest. The town was really, really crowded so I found a spot at the far end of the route near the church where I could sit and sketch the crowd. I knew sketching the parade would be a bit too much. I only sketched a few of the people. I had hoped to take a photo of the crowd to show you, but the battery in my camera was too low...typical. lol



3 comments:

  1. Nicely done Joan. O really like the people before the parade - a great location and lots of interest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Val. It was fun to sketch people as they waited.

      Delete
  2. The tree sketch is great. We get the feel of the parade crowd through your sketch, who needs photos?

    ReplyDelete