Sunday, January 21, 2024

Snowy Tree Trunks

It has been really cold here and the only good thing about it is that some of the snow from our storm the other day is still around because it has been too cold to melt. It is easiest to find in wooded areas where the tree canopies keep it protected. I like finding the snow on and around some of the fallen trees and branches like these in a wooded area in Sayville. I was able to paint this in gouache from my mobile studio. 


For the last scavenger hunt on Creativespark.art one of the items was a ball. I am not athletic or into sports but I have this baseball in my box of "treasures" just in case. It has come in handy on several occasions. This was done in graphite.



2 comments:

  1. I like seeing your snow from a distance, :-). The baseball brings on lots of memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like seeing the snow from a distance too. I thought of you with the baseball.

      Delete