Saturday, November 20, 2021

Assorted Sketches

 On Wednesday I had to have my car serviced at Nissan...inspection, oil change, and a recall. I was there for a while so I got to do a few sketches of people in the waiting room.



Since I had Art Rage on my phone I did a sketch of a woman waiting for her car. I don't know how people do sketches so easily on the phone. My fingers block my view of what I'm doing.


Back a while ago I did a sketch of a small sailboat at the Sayville Marina.


I'm still doing sketching for the Scavenger Hunts although they have moved from Wet Paints (which is shutting down in the next few months) to crebativespark.art. It is a very welcoming, smaller art group. One of the items in the scavenger hunt was a cup/mug and something held in your hand. This was done with a sketch & wash pencil.





3 comments:

  1. I’m liking all the sketches. Of course the mug is special for me. :-) Slight correction, the new site is crebativespark.art
    .art not .com I think the .com gets you to a publishing company. Anyhoo…..

    ReplyDelete