Friday, December 21, 2018

Miss Mouse

On Wednesday our sketch club met at the Patchogue Library to sketch and have a bit of a holiday celebration. We all brought along "stuffies" to sketch. We had a selection of stuffed sheep, mice, an owl, bears, and assorted other animals. I borrowed this cute stuffed mouse that belongs to my friend, Pat to use as a model. Rather than going home with Pat like she should, Miss Mouse found her way into my bag and came home with me. I guess she will have to stay for the holiday.


Here is our group doing what we enjoy.



4 comments:

  1. Looks like “a good time was had by all”. The mouse is cute and well done. Funny he came home with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what it's like when you're packing up quickly at the end. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. I am sure that miss mouse will have a nice visit with you over the holidays - she might even post again - lol. Nice sketch Joan!

    ReplyDelete