Monday, December 10, 2018

East End Vineyard

With the show taking place on Saturday and Sunday I didn't have time to go out and paint, so I worked a bit from photos and sketched I had already done as inspiration. This closely resembles a vineyard painting I had done this fall. I did more rows of vines this time and added a house down at the end of the rows.


I was hoping my friend, Jeanne Salucci who organized our PALS show would put up the photo her husband took of all our members at the show, but they haven't posted yet. So here is a photo of me and Jeanne from yesterday and photos of a few of my paintings that were hanging. These photos were taken by my friend, Michele DePaolo.







6 comments:

  1. You’re looking good and so is the art. :-) The lily pond is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan as always your art is so lovely and you look great friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made some nice changes to the vineyard piece; the red roof really pops. I really like the paintings you have in the show, especially the water lilies. Super work Joan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The water lilies painting was my favorite too. Thanks, Val.

      Delete