Friday, December 14, 2018

Bobbie

Well my 20 paintings for the military project were mailed out to my friend, Mary Jo. Soon they will be winging their way to the platoon overseas.

This week at portraits Bobbie was our model. She posed in this position for most of the session but said she needed to sit in another position because her arm was bothering her. So this is a bit unfinished, especially her sneakers.


When she moved I switched to just ink and wash to do a quicker sketch since this one was only going to be 20 minutes. I didn't see much of a difference in her pose from one to the other.



3 comments:

  1. I don't see much difference in her pose either - lol. These are super Joan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, not much difference, but you did a great job. I like her expression in the ink one.

    ReplyDelete