Monday, December 17, 2018

Commission Update and Farm Stand


I dropped off the house portrait with the client and she loved it! I'm so glad!!!

Then I headed out east to do some Christmas shopping and look for something Christmasy to sketch. I've sketched at Gabrielsson's Farm in Jamesport before at Christmas, but things looked a little sparse today. Maybe I've been there a little earlier in the season before. They had some wreaths, some cyclamen, but I didn't see any trees. The poinsettias apparently were back in the greenhouse.


I'm sure the people who worked there in the building that you can't see off to the right must have thought I was odd. I pulled up and never got out of the car, moved back a bit (so I could see the wagons) and parked again, and then sat there for quite a while...and still never got out of my car. lol


6 comments:

  1. A sketcher stalker out front!! I like the sketch a lot, the wagons make it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess they would have to make that announcement. lol Thanks.

      Delete
  2. It is so rewarding when a commission piece hits the spot! This is super Joan - I really like the empty wagons just waiting to be filled with seasonal goodies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val, thank you. Monday was a slow shopping day there.

      Delete