Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Patchogue Carnival

A week or so ago we had a carnival come to Patchogue. I swear the same rides are in every carnival so there isn't much difference between one and another that we have here. I started this with the slide and it sort of morphed into a sketch of all the rides. lol I couldn't stop myself. I did this from my car before the carnival opened for the day. I thought that was safer than sitting in the parking lot and being run over by someone who didn't notice me. lol


6 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha - what a super idea making a collage of the rides. It is a little confusing but then I find that carnivals can be that way anyhow - What fun Joan!









    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val, it makes me dizzy just like the rides. lol Thanks.

      Delete
  2. This is great. I like all the commotion! Good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sort of the feeling you get when you get off one of the rides. lol Thank you.

      Delete