Monday, March 3, 2014

Kitchen Sketches

I did several kitchen sketches for the Paper, Paint, Pencils, & Pens blog since the current theme is "Kitchen." Here are two of the ones I've done.



The collage class I'm taking is really great. Hopefully I will remember to take some photos of the pieces I did today and be able to post them tomorrow.
Instead I will post a photo of this morning's sunrise. It was nice enough this morning to go down to the beach and walk for exercise....and get some great sunrise shots. Unfortunately they are forecasting wet weather for most of the rest of the week...I'm hoping they are wrong, but we already had rain tonight. 



7 comments:

  1. Soon I'll know what your whole house looks like! :-) Gorgeous morning sky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific job on the kitchen sketches, I love all the details! Gorgeous sunrise, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love seeing your personal sketches of your kitchen! The photo is lovely and let us hope that the rain forecast misses you by

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the kitchen scenes, Joan. The knife block really caught my eye with how perfect it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina, I'm doing the tour slowly. lol Thamks.

    Celia - Thanks!

    Polly - Thank you. We had rain last night and clouds this am. I don't know if we will have rain today, but it is on the cool side for here.

    Sherry - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful sketches, Joan! and love the photo of the sunrise! Gorgeous shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joan - I just took a quick look at your PPP&P page (there's some serious alliteration going on here...!) and it looks like a lot of fun. I'll be trying to keep up with it as I get a peek at your world... I love seeing other people's kitchens, which is really the heart of a home.

    ReplyDelete