Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas & 12 Ornaments of Christmas - Ornament #12

Merry Christmas
Wishing you and your family
a Merry Christmas
filled with love, joy and health.

This is my Christmas card for this year.



My 12 Ornaments of Christmas – Ornament #12 – The last ornament I will tell you about is a home-made ornament which is one of my newest. My friend, Marge, gave me two ornaments this week that she embroidered on her sewing machine. This one is this beautiful gold fabric angel that she made. Angels are such an important part of the Christmas story, don't you think? This one will be treasured along with all the other ornaments that are so special to me.


4 comments:

  1. This is so colorful and festive JOan! Love it!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so full of warmth and fond memories. You conveyed your feelings so well in your painting.

    ReplyDelete