Saturday, December 19, 2015

12 Ornaments of Christmas - Ornament #6


My 12 Ornaments of Christmas – Ornament #6 -  This is a double ornament post. I spent so many Christmas holidays visiting my sister Fran and her family in San Diego, CA. On one trip we all went to the San Diego Animal Farm in the evening to see all the festive lights. Fran and Bob only had two of their three boys at the time. I went into the gift  shop where I found these two angel ornaments. The one with the blonde hair I call my Michael ornament and the one with the dark hair is my Jeff ornament. Of course the boys (who I love with all my heart) were not “angels” by an stretch of the imagination. LOL All of Fran & Bob’s boys are married now but that is what I think of every time I see these ornaments. 



2 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying seeing your ornaments posts Joan. It is a lovely way to keep the memories alive. Happy Christmas and a joyful and colourful New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Laura. I'm glad you are enjoying the posts.

    ReplyDelete