Wednesday, December 23, 2015

12 Ornaments of Christmas - Ornament #10 & Train Sketches

My 12 Ornaments of Christmas – Ornament #10 – I have an assortment of different kinds of snowflakes on my tree. My favorites are the crocheted ones that were made my my sister, Chris. I’m sure many of you also have crocheted ornament of one kind or another. I really like home-made ornaments!
This was done on my iPad with Artrage.


These were also done with my iPad in Artrage. The first sketch was done going into Manhattan on the Long Island Railroad. There were a lot of commuters going to football games or to watch football games.


I met up with a friend in the city (before we went off to sketch). She has been using the same iPad drawing program and gave me some lessons on how to use it, especially the layers. I hope I retain a  little of what she showed me. Thanks Pat!


2 comments:

  1. I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas, Joan!! I love your Ipad sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Celia! Do you get to see your family over the holidays?

    ReplyDelete