Wednesday, December 16, 2015

12 Days of Ornaments - Day 3 & Bryant Park


My 12 Ornaments of Christmas – Ornament #3 – My niece, Karen Robertiello, made two ornaments that I have on my tree. I think she made them in Girl Scouts eons ago. One is a reindeer made from a clothespin and has those googly eyes. The other is a needlepoint ornament made from 3 squares and also has googly eyes. If you squeeze the two opposite corners it opens to reveal a Hershey’s kiss inside. It has a tag on it that says “Squeeze my cheeks and I’ll give you a kiss.” For those of you who know me know that I’m a chocoholic, but the kiss inside is the same kiss that was in it when she gave it to me. LOL I never ate it.


Last week I met two good friends for the day in the city. They aren't sketchers so I made sure I went in early enough to do a sketch before I met them. This was done at the skating rink at Bryant Park.


1 comment: