Tuesday, December 22, 2015

12 Ornaments of Christmas - Ornament #9 & Starbucks Sketch


My 12 Ornaments of Christmas – Ornament #9 – For years I spent weeks every year  baking Christmas cookies. Everyone in my family and at work before I retired had their favorites and waited each year for my Christmas cookies to be delivered. In honor of that my sister, Mickey gave me this cute ornament. My spoon is ready to mix the batter on the next batch.


Last Wednesday a few friends and I went to one of the local Starbucks to do some sketching. When I saw this lady with the Christmas hat I knew she had to be in the sketch. lol Those red Starbucks cups are festive too. I posted this on Facebook and a friend contacted me and told me she wanted this sketch. So it has been sold! Yay!!! I think she wants to use it for her Christmas card.


No comments:

Post a Comment