Thursday, March 21, 2013

Roast Coffee & Tea

The Patchogue Sketch Club met at Roast Coffee & Tea Trading Company on Main St. in Patchogue last night for a bit of sketching indoors. This was a view of a few of the patrons at one of the nearby tables. Of course they left before I had the entire sketch done, but I had most of it completed and painted the watercolors from memory.
My thanks to Roast Coffee & Tea Trading Company for always being so cordial to us when we come in and monopolize a few tables for a while.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful watercolor, Joan! A great sketch as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colors add to an effect of a moment of pure relaxation and enjoyment that I suspect these two found when they stopped for their coffee or tea. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with CrimsonLeaves! The colors you chose create a peaceful and restful atmosphere. The colors also depict different shades of tea and coffee!
    Very nice Joan!
    Michael

    ReplyDelete