Thursday, July 28, 2022

Paint Out - Part 4 (Update: Painting SOLD)

On Tuesday morning I joined my plein air group and we were back at the Bellport Marina. There was a lot going on all over. There were boats for sailing lessons that they were getting ready on the small beach. A few minutes after I had these boats sketched in, the kids from the camp group pushed them (and others) into the water and they took off. I hate when my models move away. lol

This is one of the paintings I am putting into the exhibit for Bellport Day. I'm hoping that someone walking around town will connect to the idea of the boy taking lessons and want it. Bellport has a big summer population of people who sail. My fingers are crossed!


 

2 comments:

  1. Ha, Joan. Moving targets! The painting is great, I’m sure someone will snap it up. Food still life is better in a way, you can eat your models!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Yes, that's the good thing about food still life painting and sketching.

      Delete