Thursday, July 21, 2022

Paint Out - Part 1

The South Bay Art Association is hosting a plein air paint out in the towns of Bellport, Brookhaven, and East Patchogue. We can paint at any location in these towns and two paintings from each artist will be exhibited and for sale at Bellport Day on July 30. On Saturday I registered for the paint out and then went over to H.O.G. Farm in Brookhaven. There is a farm with a barn where produce and other things are for sale.


While I was working my friend, Michele DePaolo came by and sat with me chatting while I worked. She also took a photo of me in the field with my painting. She is very good at coming out during paint outs and photographing the participating artists.


 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely painting and picture of you, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tina. In reality it is darker than in the photo.

      Delete
  2. Great, I love painting out and about. Your artwork is lovely and so are you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, Jo. Luckily we don't have the really high temps you have quite often.

      Delete