Monday, May 25, 2020

Cinque Terre

On one of our visits to Italy we traveled up to the Cinque Terre. It was such a pretty place with several towns perched on cliffs and rocks overlooking the water. I can remember waling all the way out along the  cliff and sitting and sketching the view back toward the town. We also met the guidebook author, Rick Steves when we were there. He was very gracious and loved my sketch. This is one of my travel sketches for the NYC Urban Sketchers theme for this past week. This was done from one of my photos.


4 comments:

  1. Joan just wonderful. The colours of the buildings captures the feel of what I would imagine a town in Italy would look like. Hope you are having a great day. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's another incentive for me to dream on visiting this place someday. Oh, your land,sea,and sky are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful and full of memories for you.

    ReplyDelete