Monday, March 9, 2020

Roommate

I've been wanting to sketch Jerry's roommate, Roger, since he came in and occupied the bed next to Jerry, but he wasn't usually in a good position to sketch him where he wouldn't notice what I was doing. Today he seemed engrossed in what he was watching on TV or else was sleeping with his eyes closed. Since this week is the OneWeek100 People challenge I figured I had better at least get a sketch of one person done. lol The other 99 probably will have to wait for another time.


6 comments:

  1. This is great! Did he ever find out that you were sketching him? Have fun with the next 99.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL No, he never knew I was sketching him. I don't know if I will do the challenge this time around.

      Delete
  2. A super sketch Joan. I imagine it wilbe tough getting the whole 100 done this year but good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Val. I don't think with all that is going here that I will attempt the challenge this year.

      Delete
  3. Excellent sketch of Roger. I love when they're relaxed like this and unaware of you sketching. Great sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really good. Always good to keep a challenge even if it is the back of your mind. :-) Have fun with it and do what you can.

    ReplyDelete