Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Starbucks

Yesterday was a chilly, rainy, raw day and after a few errands I wanted to go sketch somewhere local. It was raining and I needed to use the windshield wipers so sketching from the car wasn't a good prospect. I ended up at a Starbucks in Bohemia, but one that I hadn't been to before. I was hoping it would looks a bit different inside...and it did...sort of. They were set up for Christmas with a tree and decorated gift boxes beneath it. I think it is a bit too early for a tree, but I sketched the view and included it anyway. The lady behind the counter was thrilled to see that I included her in the sketch.


7 comments:

  1. This is getting us warmed up for the holidays. Thanks, looks like a nice place to have a latte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice details on the tree... even though I'm not ready to see it! ;-) Bah-humbug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised to see a tree so early. I'm still waiting for turkey. lol

      Delete
  3. Lots of work on this sketch:) Love the amount of detail you chose to include & the bounce of the red around your composition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too early for Christmas decore or not this made a super sketch - well done Joan

    ReplyDelete