Sunday, November 24, 2019

Late to the Party

Back about a week and a half ago I started a sketch of some snowmen with the Patchogue Sketch Club. There were 4 snowmen in the set but I only had time to do 3 of them. I thought about finishing the last one at the library this week but I couldn't find the sketchbook the original sketch was in. I looked several times and finally gave up. Today I was rearranging my overflowing sketchbooks in the closet and guess what popped up. So I got out the figurine and sketched it before I lost it again. #4 is late but he has finally arrived at the party.


I am hosting Scavenger Hunt #611 over at Wet Canvas in the "Artwork from Life" forum. For those of you who don't know about the hunts,  each 9 days someone different posts a "scavenger hunt list" of 26 items for people to sketch. You can sketch 1 or all 26 in any medium(s) you want and we post them in the forum. For my hunt there are several thing that need to be foods. I like the way these quick sketches came out so I'm posting them here.
The avocado is "something I like to eat."


The pizza slice is "you eat it cooked" although it would also qualify for something I like to eat. lol




4 comments:

  1. The snowmen are precious. The food looks delicious. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the snow men are super JOan - a lovely set of Christmas ornaments! Good luck with the scavenger hunt - these first two are great.

    ReplyDelete