Monday, June 10, 2024

Susan's Poppies

My friend, Susan has poppies in her garden and I try to get there to sketch/paint them each year. I waited a bit too long this year. The last rainstorm we had pretty much knocked them down. I did the best I could with what was left. Thanks, Susan! 


Yesterday I wanted to remove some of the blogs on the side of my page that have been removed and can no longer be seen. I was still planning to keep the inactive ones because sometimes I like to go back and look at them. Somehow in removing the blogs I removed ALL of them, and I couldn't find a way to correct what I did. So I spent some time redoing the "gadget" and relisting some of the blogs that I knew how to get to. I probably went from about 30 of them down to about 12. They were the most active...and if you are reading this you are probably included. I hope so!


2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty. I like your background, too. I'm smiling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo. I love poppies, but they are so hard to find anywhere.

      Delete