Monday, June 17, 2024

30x30DirectWatercolor #17 Geese + Sunbather

Down by the bay in Bayport the other day I saw a group of geese hanging around. Of course there were about 8 to start with but only 2 managed to stay around long enough to be models for my Direct Watercolor #17.


When I was at the Robert Moses Beach recently I tried sketching with Procreate on my iPad. It is difficult to sketch on it in bright sunlight because it is very difficult to see what you're doing. Considering this was a half-blind sketch I don't think it came out too bad.



 


2 comments:

  1. Good capture on the busy geese. The sunbather is great, so hard to see on the screen. Applause.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Someone needs to invent a shade for iPads and iPhones so you can see in the sun.

      Delete