Monday, December 12, 2022

Pickup Truck Commission

 You may remember that back in September I went to a classic car show in Patchogue and sketched my friend's father's classic chevy pickup truck.  She recently sent me a photo of another classic pickup that someone in the family had restored for her father...and this one was pink. She asked me to do a sketch of this one to go with the other one. It is much easier to sketch something like this on site because you can actually walk over to see what things were. I was able to enlarge some details, but not everything came out clear...like the license plate information and the hood decoration. Nice I'm not into car models I don't know what brand of truck this on it. I did my best and Cheryl picked it up yesterday and loved it. 

I hope Paulie (her father) loves it too.



2 comments:

  1. This is very cool. Interesting that it is pink. Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It was fun to do a companion piece for the other one!

      Delete