Thursday, December 29, 2022

Starbucks

I haven't sketched in a Starbucks in quite a while. In fact I don't think I've done a Starbucks sketch since January of 2019. We had a few days of really cold weather recently, but on Monday I really wanted to get out of the house for a little while. It was even too cold to sit in my mobile studio to do a sketch unless I kept the engine running. I knew a coffee shop would be my best bet for a location. I tucked myself in the corner of the Patchogue Starbucks. I started this sketch from the front with the baskets and worked my way back. The people kept changing but I made whoever was there fit into what I already had. I was probably sitting there nursing my coffee for about an hour and a half.



2 comments:

  1. Very nice... the colors and displays are really recognizable as a Starbucks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think their colors and displays are the same...just the shape of the particular Starbucks seems to change a bit.

      Delete