Sunday, December 25, 2022

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas!!! 

I hope your day was filled with joy and that you were surrounded by those you love. 

I know there have been a lot of people affected by the winter storms passing through. I hope you are staying safe and warm wherever you are. It has been bitterly cold here in NY, but luckily we have been able to say warm. Today we spent the day with some of Jerry's family. We enjoyed seeing them and sharing stories. I hope you had a good day too!

My Christmas prep included quite a bit of food prep. My bag of Gold Medal Flour seemed to be my constant companion. Rather than look for something outdoors to sketch, I worked with what I had at hand. Here are a few of the cookies that I made...linzer cookies and rugelach.



3 comments:

  1. Bake and draw! I imagine how it smells so good from all the baking you did. plus it's warmer for sure in your kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, Mel for visiting. I can share with you.

      Delete
  2. Mmmm, must be marvelous to be in your kitchen. We only baked the biscochitos (cookies) this year. All other was "dinner" food. Yummy but I missed the pies.

    ReplyDelete