Thursday, December 1, 2022

St Ann's Christmas Tree Sale

 Apparently every year St Ann's Episcopal Church in Sayville has a two day Christmas tree sale. I always think about going to sketch but I forget when it is being held. Finally this year I remembered. I headed over there on Saturday since they were forecasting rain for Sunday. There were 750 trees that were brought in and they were selling quickly. I ended up standing for the duration of the sketch because there was a fence around the sale area and the slats of the fence would have blocked my view. Santa was there but wasn't in my line of vision.



1 comment:

  1. How did I get so far behind. I got my blog reader going again so I can easily check if anyone has posted. Yay. This is such a nice piece of history and fun sketch.

    ReplyDelete