Monday, December 19, 2022

Ornaments

I did these two sketches as part of a scavenger hunt for creativespark.art. Most of my ornaments have a story. This angel was bought years ago in San Diego at a nightime event at the San Diego Wild Animal Park. I was there with my parents and my sister and 2 of her boys. (Her third son hadn't been born yet.) I bought two ornaments and each one reminded me of one of her boys...not that they were angels by any means. lol Jeff has dark hair, so this was called my Jeff angel. The other one has blonde hair and my Mike angel has blonde hair.

 

This is one of three glass snowflake ornaments that I bought in this great store in my sister's town in Damariscotta, Maine. I always loved going to the store right after Christmas when they always had a 50% off sale. Sadly the store changed hands and isn't quite what it was before.



5 comments: