Sunday, June 12, 2022

30 x 30 Direct Watercolor - Day 12

 Yesterday along with several other invited artists I participated in the Bellport Garden Tour. As people walk around the gardens we paint the gardens. Unfortunately we have no control over what is in bloom and neither do the homeowners. The garden I was in for this painting was very pretty but a lot was not fully in bloom yet. I did find a spot to paint and spoke to many of the people who came through touring the gardens.  Rather than the small size I've been doing for the challenge this one is 8 x 10.


The Bellport Garden Club had asked my permission to use one of my paintings for the poster 
advertising the Bellport Garden Tour.





3 comments:

  1. Joan congratulations on having one of your paintings for the tour's advertisements. It is so lovely. What fun to paint with other artists and be included in painting the gardens. Hope your week is great. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to see your painting in the poster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful paintings. Congrats on being on the poster!!!

    ReplyDelete