Monday, April 1, 2024

First Robotics - Sketch 2

 After the band concert that I posted the sketch of the other day, I remained right where I had been sitting in the morning. I had a clearer view now because they had removed the row of seats in front of me, so there was nothing blocking my view. This time I was able to see and sketch one of the robots in the center.


We didn't stay for the entire competition on Friday because my friend, Suzala, had to get home to work with her art students that had lessons scheduled starting around 3:30. It had been a fun day of sketching.

Meanwhile I did some sketching for the Creative Spark Scavenger Hunt that was going on.
Here is a bit of my breakfast.

And a sketch of a vehicle.





1 comment:

  1. These are great sketches. The robot show is so well done. love the eggs, you know I rarely eat a "plain" egg. The boat with the bit of color on the bushes is a winner.

    ReplyDelete