Sunday, March 17, 2024

One Week 100 People - Day 6 Part 2

 Somehow I missed posting yesterday. I swear I typed up something and wished everyone a 

Happy St Patrick's Day, but it isn't here.

This is the post that I should have posted yesterday. I had sketched at the Sayville Bean Coffee House. There were a lot of people who came and went that I inserted into the sketch. When I finished this sketch I thought I had reached 100 people, only to realize I had miscounted and was off by a few people.

This sketch has a funny story. The guy who was sitting at the table in front of me (green Bean sweatshirt) came over to me later and asked if I had sketched there before. It turns out he is a co-owner of the coffee shop. Anyway, he said his aunt that lives in South Carolina texted him my last sketch of the coffee shop after she saw it posted on Facebook. I don't know the woman or how she saw it, but she recognized that the sketch was his place. He had it in the photos on his phone. He told me I was welcome to come and sketch any time.



4 comments:

  1. Wow. You are famous! Fun that his aunt had seen the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I don't know how she saw it, but he did have a photo of it.

      Delete
  2. That's a cool story, Joan! Your sketches get around! :-)

    ReplyDelete