Thursday, March 14, 2024

One Week 100 People - Day 4

 My plan was to go to the Motor Vehicle Department this morning to sketch. When I got there I found out they no longer let you just show up at the office...you need an appointment! Now what??? In the same strip mall there was a TJ Max, so I headed in there to sketch shoppers. Some of them were cooperative and stood in the same general area looking through the racks. I had to stand to sketch which I don't really like doing. But I got some sketching done...and lost the cap on one of my pens. Here are some of the shoppers.



It was a very sunny day and I thought there would be some people down by the water in Sayville. There weren't as many people there as I expected. I think the wind kept them away. But I did get a few sketches done, even one of the man sitting in the car next to me. He was there for a while...had his lunch and then put his seat back and took a nap. lol


I finished the day completing sketch #66.


2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, inside a clothing store... I don't think I've ever tried that! I guess I'm afraid I'll look conspicuous just standing around. But I suppose no one really cares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for finding so many people. Great sketches. I like the shoppers.

    ReplyDelete